Multinational Companies with Latin American Operations
NLR is dedicated to helping multinational corporations evaluate and implement the most cost-effective and efficient cash and treasury management operations in Latin America.
NLR combines three key elements: expertise in cash and treasury management, extensive knowledge of the Latin American region and its banking systems and services, and a disciplined framework. We will help you:
- Quickly and thoroughly analyze your existing cash and treasury management operations and
- Identify and take advantage of opportunities for improvements and cost savings within local countries and throughout the region.
Consulting services cover a wide range of functions including:
- Review and assessment of current cash management operations in each Latin American country where your company operates.
- Evaluation of current banking services and bank service fees in each Latin American country.
- Analysis of bank account structures and flow of funds in each country to optimize available cash and liquidity management.
- Recommendation of “best practices” cash management structures for each Latin American country.
- Quantification of projected opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Identification of realistic options for a regional cash management approach based on local country needs, regional or global treasury objectives and corporate-wide system and technology plans.
- Development of customized RFP’s for Latin American cash management services designed around your company’s specific needs and local country banking practices.
- Assistance in evaluating and selecting local
country and/or regional cash management banks, bringing objective, third-party expertise to the process.
- Implementation support and project management to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
NLR consulting services help your company achieve bottom-line results including:
- Lower funding costs
- Improved cash flow
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced internal and external costs
- Improved controls and risk management
- Enhanced bank relationship management
Annual savings can be significant and the payback period is often a matter of months