Companies with U.S. Operations
NLR is dedicated to helping mid-sized and large U.S. corporations evaluate and implement the most cost-effective and efficient cash and treasury management operations.
NLR combines three key elements: expertise in cash and treasury management, extensive knowledge of the U.S. banking system and services, and a disciplined framework. We will help you:
- Quickly and thoroughly analyze your existing cash and treasury management operations and
- Identify and take advantage of opportunities for improvements and cost savings.
Consulting services cover a wide range of functions including:
- Review and assessment of current cash and treasury management operations including disbursement systems, collection systems and controls.
- Evaluation of current banking services and bank service fees.
- Analysis of bank account structures and flow of funds to optimize available cash and liquidity management.
- Recommendation of “best practices” cash management structures.
- Quantification of projected opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Development of customized RFP’s for cash management services designed around your company’s specific needs.
- Assistance in evaluating and selecting cash management banks, bringing objective, third-party expertise to the process.
- Implementation support and project management to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
NLR consulting services help your company achieve bottom-line results including:
- Lower funding costs
- Improved cash flow
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced internal and external costs
- Improved controls and risk management
- Enhanced bank relationship management
Annual savings can be significant and payback period is often a matter of months.